I’m on the road all this week for a family road trip. We spent a couple of days with my brother and sister in law and their two daughters and now we’re getting ready to cross over into the States tomorrow. So this blog post is coming to you via my iPhone.
When I was packing up what I wanted to bring with me for this 8 day road trip I of course brought some supplies to do some stamping and I thought that I would share what I brought with me.
Everything I need, except the Stampin’ Scrub, fit into a Paper Pumpkin box. If I had a Stampin’ Shammy I bet it would fit in the box no problem. I love using a Paper Pumpkin box because they aren’t too big, they’re very sturdy and you can fit a lot into it.
Inside the box I have whatever card stock, Stampin’ Dimensionals, ribbon/twine or embellishments I might need along with these…
- a clear block big enough for my largest stamp
- my Bone Folder (I just love the crisp fold you get!)
- a stamp set – this time it’s a Paper Pumpkin stamp set
- adhesive; I still have some Fast Fuse left over, but I also have glue dots with me
- Paper Snips to cut any ribbon/twine
- and an ink pad; often I’ll use a Stampin’ Spot, but this time I have a full sized ink pad
You’d be surprised how much fits in this little box! This is similar to what I took along to OnStage in Orlando this past November and whenever we go camping.
I hope this helps you take your crafting with you wherever you go!