It’s here! Stampin’ Up!s biggest sale of the year….
There are great new products that you can earn for FREE whenever you shop, host a workshop or join my team, and the Stampin’ Up! family, and they’re only available until March 31st or while supplies last, whichever comes first!
So how do you get your hands on these exclusive, free products?! Here’s the low-down…
- when you spend $60 you can choose 1 level one ($60) product
- when you spend $120 you can choose either 2 level one products or 1 level two ($120) product
- when you spend $180 you can choose 3 level one products or 1 level one product and 1 level 2 product
- and so on….
Then, whenever you host a qualifying workshop, meaning a total of $375 in orders, you will get the exclusive Little Ladybug cling stamp set on top of the usual host benefits of free and discounted product from either the Annual or new Mini catalogues.
Plus… if you’ve been debating about joining the Stampin’ Up! family even if it’s just to get a discount on great stamping and crafting products, now is a great time!
When you join my team you not only get to choose $165 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for only $135, as well you get all the catalogues and business supplies you need to start your own business, you also get….
- an additional stamp set of your choice from either the Annual or new Mini catalogue
- a 6×6 Designer Series Paper sampler including paper from the Lily Impressions, Peaceful Poppies, Country Club, Birthday Bonanza, Tropical Oasis and Best Dress DSP packs; 48 sheets total (4 each of 12 designs) and
- a Mini Paper Cutter; 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
AND there’s no tax or shipping!!
Sale-a-bration is always filled with great products and this year is no exception! So if you live in Canada and want to get your hands on the new catalogues or if you live in the Peel/Halton area and would like to host a stamping workshop for you and your friends and family send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you’d like to join my team I’m happy to answer any questions that you may have or you can simply go to my website…